1. i’d rather stay home and watch youtube makeup tutorials than rage on a weeknight.
2. when i find out the youtube makeup tutorial girl broke up with her boyfriend/got dumped, it is like when J Lo and Diddy broke up all over again. (devastated, cry in the shower,question life choices)
3. i call my mom on saturday nights to waste time until i can go to sleep.
4. the idea of having to do things i don’t feel like doing makes me want to die. (see also: not ashamed of my selfishness)
5. when people ask me if i want to ‘go in’ with them on [random drug], i tell them i’m saving my money for a cat teepee.
6. i don’t get sappy around happy couples, rather i wish they were my parents.
7. i’ve given up on bikinis.
8. when people facebook invite me to things that start after ten, i click the Maybe button with utter sincerity.
9. i have an amazon wishlist of kitchen appliances.
10. all my old ‘booty calls’ probably think that i have cancer because i am constantly ‘not feeling well’.
hubertgal asked: You're so pretty!!! Oh my god! I really enjoy Your blog. It's very funny, especially Your pictures and stories about Your work life. I also watched Your pictures on MIMP. Gazillion times! I hope that wasn't youre last visit on this site, I hope for more naughty pictures of You! :) My name is Hubert, I'm Your biggest fan! :*
you are so sweet! this made my day! xoxoxo
it’s always amazing to me that as much as i crack jokes about being an anxious mess, when people actually find out that such a statement is pretty much entirely true-they are shocked (well, on a small scale. there are better things to be shocked over.)
it’s interesting to me that people seem to think that i have my shit together in my brain. it’s probably a good thing that i give off the idea that i’m not a crazy idiot.
but, at the moment i have the shakes because i am taking a vacation to NYC to visit friends and i am making lists of possibly everything and anything.
i am reapplying chapstick even though i don’t necessarily need it at the moment. i’m over caffeinated because i was up too late wondering if i’ll be able to fit everything i want to do into four days of fun. if i should bring two suitcases or one. if my paycheck on friday will go through for the weekend. if i should rent an apartment for one night. if i’ll get lost and end up in staten island like i did last time. if i’ll have to take the subway by myself. if i should even go at all because i owe nine hundred dollars to an asshole who’s car i scratched with my moped. this is a vacation. and i’m stressing the fuck out over it.
i have a zit on my face. in my crazy brain last night at 3am, i kept poking it with my finger because it was too hot to sleep and my room smelled like last years summer and it reminded me of how empty i was then.
it’s cool that people think that i have a relatively normal brain. however, don’t look at me like i’m some asshole who’s lying about having anxiety because it’s in. i was the weird girl in high school that wore jean skirts over jean pants. i have never been in.